Following an amazing stay in the Fairhaven last year, we booked early for a group of classic car friends and ourselves again, at the beginning of May for a long weekend. We booked the whole guest house and from arrival on Friday afternoon until we left on Monday morning, we were treated like royalty. Nothing was too much trouble for Kelly, Richard, Liz and Keith, owners. We were treated to tea/coffee and cakes on arrival and when we returned from days out and we thoroughly enjoyed an outstanding two course dinner on Sunday evening with very memorable desserts. The raspberry cheesecakes was a firm favourite. Breakfasts were fabulous. We look forward to returning again next May 2012 and have already booked the whole guesthouse again for our visit. It just does not get any better than staying at the Fairhaven. Top marks for the owners. We highly recommend it to everyone and send a huge huge thank you for all their hard work that weekend. What stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven is a family-run licensed Edwardian Guest House set in the heart of the outstanding natural beauty of the North York Moors National Park. With private car park, extensive gardens, lovely guest rooms and stunning guest lounge, the house is a perfect spot from which to explore the area: from coast to countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fairhaven Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Country Guest House Hotel Goathland
- Fairhaven Country Guest House Goathland, North Yorkshire