We Were a party of 8 celebrating with a meal on the evening pullman train for a golden wedding anniversary!
We had one of the warmest welcomes to any B&B that I have ever had! With the offer of fresh tea and coffee with scones being served in the lounge on arrival!
The hosts Liz and Keith were very welcoming!
The rooms were very clean and decorated to a high standard!
The only downside is the small shower, having said that it did it's job! Also just be aware that the Walls on the 2nd floor are a bit thin, so you might be able to hear the next room chatting.
You have to put your breakfast order in the night before, and thus works really well! Breakfast was the highlight of this stay, with everything you could possibly need! Even marmite for my toast!
They have a garden at the back of the house, which is lovely and peaceful retreat, just to spend some time relaxing!
Well done Keith, Liz and Kelly! Thank you for a wonderful stay and we hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven is a family-run licensed Edwardian Guest House set in the heart of the outstanding natural beauty of the North York Moors National Park. With private car park, extensive gardens, lovely guest rooms and stunning guest lounge, the house is a perfect spot from which to explore the area: from coast to countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fairhaven Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Country Guest House Hotel Goathland
- Fairhaven Country Guest House Goathland, North Yorkshire