My friend and I returned yesterday from Fairhaven....having spent a wonderful week-end enjoying the exceptional welcoming care and attention of Liz, Keith and Kelly. We thought it would be good from the reviews that we had read...but it far surpassed expectations. As we parked in the car park we were greeted by Keith who had come to take our luggage! Inside we were met by Liz and Kelly who were making tea and coffee with home made cake and scones. This is the best welcome we have had anywhere. And it just kept getting better. Our rooms were lovely and very clean. As was everywhere. Breakfasts were wonderful. Their help and patience made it a really enjoyable time...can not recommend this place enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven is a family-run licensed Edwardian Guest House set in the heart of the outstanding natural beauty of the North York Moors National Park. With private car park, extensive gardens, lovely guest rooms and stunning guest lounge, the house is a perfect spot from which to explore the area: from coast to countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fairhaven Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Country Guest House Hotel Goathland
- Fairhaven Country Guest House Goathland, North Yorkshire