Just returned from a fantastic weekend. The welcome was fantastic and we were made to feel very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble for Keith and Liz. A lovely evening spent in front of the log fire with good company before retiring to the room. The room was lovely and decorated to a very high standard. After a good nights sleep the fantastic breakfast set us up for the day. We were given some good directions so our walk was very enjoyable and on our return we were presented with freshly baked cake. Today another walk before setting off back home. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go back. A lovely place to stay with the friendliest hosts you could ever meet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven is a family-run licensed Edwardian Guest House set in the heart of the outstanding natural beauty of the North York Moors National Park. With private car park, extensive gardens, lovely guest rooms and stunning guest lounge, the house is a perfect spot from which to explore the area: from coast to countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fairhaven Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Country Guest House Hotel Goathland
- Fairhaven Country Guest House Goathland, North Yorkshire