“Heartbeat Heaven!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Goathland
Glendale House Goathland
Ranked #3 of 10 Goathland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I recently stayed at Glendale House on a short break to the area. What a great place! The host was extremely friendly and welcoming. The accommodation was warm and homely with a great ambiance. The breakfast was enjoyable. We would recommend this place to others and look forward to our return visit in March!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank cjhyett

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Thanks again to Sandra and Keith for letting us share there home again.
We were warmly welcomed by Sanda and within minutes the kettle was on.
The breakfast is amazing and the hosts are just perfect at running a B&B.
I would strongly recommend staying at Glendale house,and we are
looking forward to our next trip very soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I recently stayed at Glendale House while travelling around England from Australia. What a great place to visit, run by extremely friendly Sandra and Keith!!! They welcomed made me feel very welcome, it was like being in a friends home. Being a single 25 year old traveller, they were very interested in my travels and were very helpful! I arrived early, hoping to just drop my suitcase off, however welcomed me into their home without any hassles, offered me tea/coffee and showed me to my room. The fire place was wonderful to sit around and they have so many Heartbeat and Harry Potter books and magazines to flick through. I thoroughly recommend if you are a Heartbeat fan to check out what Keith and Sandra have put on their website - very interesting!

I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! Very clean, comfortable and run by lovely people. I now understand why it is called Glendale House and not Glendale Hotel! I would recommend this place to anyone - from my young mates to my grandmother! Thanks for an awesome stay!

Room Tip: Oops - I put fitness centre and swimming pool as Excellent. I travelled in winter! Brrr No swimming...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ben788
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I have been back to Glendale House for another stay, this time over the Christmas period. When we arrived, Sandra and Keith greeted us warmly as always and the house was very cosy and welcoming. They treat you like family, the breakfast is delicious, the rooms are lovely. All the facilities you could need, and when we returned after an evening out we were greeted with a warm open fire, coffee and biscuits. We enjoy it here that much, it is our home from home. The best place to stay in Goathland, we shall be returning again in April.

3  Thank Diane C
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Just returned from Glendale house and it was fantastic. On our arrival we were made to feel very welcome and shown to our room which was very nice indeed, the house is absolutely spotless throughout and the breakfast was delicious and fresh, this guesthouse is a credit to its owners who are very friendly and helpful. I would strongly recommend a visit if you are looking for a special break, it's literally like stepping back in time in the village everyone is so pleasant and there are lots of nice walks. Thank you.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice.
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This place is awesome!!! Great service, great food, great everything. Our hosts were so friendly and serviceminded.Truly recommend this place to anyone staying in Goathland. The mattrass was a little hard for us, but other than- thumbs up!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Lovely host with warm welcome and a much wanted open fire to great us. Breakfast was lovely and rooms were incredibly tidy with a homely feel. I've told family and friends if they're ever near goathland I advise staying at the Glendale

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goathland
The Mallyan Spout Hotel
Ann's Cottage and The Old Smithy
Burnley House
Burnley House
#1 of 2 in Hutton le Hole

Been to Glendale House Goathland? Share your experiences!