Best Western Plus Manor Hotel
US$160
US$120
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
The White Lion Inn(Hampton-in-Arden)
US$141
  • Room Service
US$44
US$37
1,467 results
All reviewsbirmingham airportbar and grillpark and flylovely hotelflying from birminghammotorcycle museumlarge tvtrouser pressan early flightcourse dinnerwarwick castletaxi servicereception staffcar parkingstayed here for one nightbuffet styleplenty of parking
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed recently on a Sunday Night prior to an important family occasion, the hotel is quite impressive and I was quickly checked in. The bedroom was great, comfortable, warm and the food in the restaurant was great. This is however where my positive experience ended. I got woke up at just after 1am by people fighting on the car park. I had booked a wake up call but didn't receive one, when I asked the night porter about this he was very apologetic, explaining that he staff who had been on the night before were from another hotel and hadn't booked it properly. This was a Sunday Night and the hotel seemed very quiet apart from a loud party upstairs.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Antony M
Reviewed 28 January 2014

a surprisingly good hotel, welcoming reception, a very good grill with very attentive staff. The room is very comfortable, the bathroom does what it needs to do and the facilities achieve what they should.

the only downside, and probably holds them back on so many fronts, but out of their control is the absolute lack of a mobile signal. This would deter my corporate business from taking advantage from a well laid out hotle and conference centre.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We had the worst experience ever with late food cold red wine warm white wine 45 mins wait for cold main courses a head waiter who argued everything was fine in his cold restaurant where people were putting on their coats at the dinner table. He blamed it on the kitchen staff but had no idea on how to organise his under trained inexperienced waiting staff. Typical example of the service..... Waitress turns up with a bottle of white wine we ask if it is cold she says did you want a cold one when we said of course she said if you sort yourself out with the bottle of red I will try and find u a cold one and put down an unopened bottle of red wine that was much colder than the white and walked off. Luckily it was screw top as I had not thought I needed to bring a Swiss Army knife with me. Can't really comment on the quality of the food as the mains turned up cold and we walked out following two other tables who had also had enough.

Stayed: January 2014
5  Thank Jonnieb1701
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed here on a Gourmet break which I had seen on the internet and I must say it was worth it. From the moment we checked in everything was perfect, our bedroom was very clean and spacious which a big tv. The 7 course gourmet meal we had in the restaurant was excellent, each course beautifully presented and very enjoyable. Breakfast was much the say a great selection of both hot and cold items. This was our first time at the hotel and based on this experience we will defiantly be returning.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed here in room 401 last night. Room was ok but thought it odd when arriving in room that there was a portable convection heater in the room. We booked dinner which was actually very nice. Went to our room and found the air con / heating was so noisey and rattling we turned it off and realised why we had the convector heater. Had a reasonable sleep but awoke to find we had no hot water. Mike warm at best. Upon check out I mentioned this and there was no apology offered or any discount offered from our £200 bill. So I guess we will not be returning which is a shame as the evening meal was very good. Breakfast was however less than average. Scrambled eggs and fried eggs just don't work on a buffet why don't they get this and just make these to order

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business