Attended a party in nearby village so stayed for just the one night.
Room 24 very comfy but very creaky floorboards which considering the age of the property is not surprising. Breakfast second to none with plenty of choices.
Staff very friendly and nothing to much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Said to be Suffolk's oldest inn, The Four Horseshoes is a family run traditonal thatched inn, dating back to the 12th C.We have 7 en-suite B&B rooms, with evertything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Our rooms are decorated on a yearly basis and we have held a 4 star Visit Britain rating every year since taking over in 2008!Our restaraunt and bar areas boast an extensive menu of traditional homecoooked food, using fresh and local produce. We also offer a range of daily specials and delicous desserts. At the bar you'll find a range of wines from around the world and a selection of award winning real ales.Our two function rooms can cater for a range of occasions - be it a business meeting with use of our projector and screen - or a party for 10 to 100 guests, we offer many different options.We hope you will find a warm welcome and a comfortable atmosphere at The Four Horseshoes, and below is a list of what else you may find...........~~~ Free WI-FI ~~~ A Whole Acre Of Car Park ~~~ Countryside Walks On The Doorstep ~~~ Large Enclosed Beer Garden ~~~ Iglenook Fireplaces ~~~ Large Sheltered Smoking Area Patio ~~~ Friendly & Helpful Staff ~~~ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Horseshoes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Horseshoes
- Four Horseshoes Hotel Thornham Magna
- Four Horseshoes Thornham Magna, Suffolk