Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club
US$164
US$120
York Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Old Vicarage(Worfield)(Great Value!)
US$117
Queen Victoria Hotel(Wolverhampton)
US$70
Ely House Hotel(Wolverhampton)
US$113
US$100
Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
US$61
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Barons Court Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$53
Wulfrun Hotel(Wolverhampton)
US$70
Agoda.com
All reviewsgolf breakround of golflake viewfishing lakeleisure facilitiesswimming poolchristmas party nightlakeside restaurantgreat golfbar pricespublic areasrelaxing breakfunction rooman updatean upgradea bit tiredsunday lunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a great place for a golfing break. Just back from our golf Society's 10th annual trip there. The golf course is excellent with a good variety of challenging but fair holes whatever your handicap. The course meanders through parkland with stunning views over the lake.
The hotel is situated right by the course and the staff never fail to be friendly, helpful and efficient whether in the booking office, reception, restaurant, bar or pro shop. The rooms are comfortable, the food very good and the golf breaks are excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms have superb views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
StephenKimbell, General Manager at Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Guilden12,
Thank you for the great comments , and for your continued patronage .
We appreciate the praise for the hard working staff , they are a great group of professional people with very positive can do attitudes .
Please make it an 11th year in 2015 !

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I took 55 people to Patshull Park for four days in My 2014. The majority were there to play golf on two days. The service and attention we received were excellent with no complaints from any of our group. The food was first class and every request was dealt with efficiency and courtesy.
The golf course was in good order and all who played thoroughly enjoyed it. We have been away on many of the se breaks but this one was by far the best. There is no need to elaborate any further but just to say it was a superb break thoroughly enjoyed by the whole group of 55.

Room Tip: The Lakeview rooms attract a premium but the view over the Lake is stunning and relaxing.
1  Thank arcubed
StephenKimbell, General Manager at Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear arcubed ,
We appreciate the compliments following the recent success of your sizeable golf
group - it is always a pleasure to serve such a pleasant group of clients , and we hope you will consider Patshull Park in the future .
Please spread the word !

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had stayed here once before and felt it needed decorating at least.
The location is idyllic except for the Canada geese!
This time I felt the hotel is tired and needs updating in particular the facilities in the accommodation. The plumbing works but needs updating; the beds could be more comfortable in my opinion by updating to a foam mattress; a more modern key system would be an improvement. I was in room 25.
However over the four days I had 4 dinners and breakfasts and can honestly say I enjoyed the food as much as a Michelin starred restaurant. The staff were very helpful and offered help whenever they saw someone needing assistance. No faults here.
The golf course suffered from heavy rain and affected the golf a little but nature cannot be controlled yet!!!! The course has a variety of holes posing different problems and was enjoyable but I would have liked more modern facilities for cleaning shoes and trolleys ie something other than just brushes.

Room Tip: Only experienced one room and cannot offer any comments.

Dear Alan M ,
Thank you for the great comments about the quality of our food and the helpfulness of the staff - the teams work hard to provide joined-up levels of service.
The golf course has endured inordinate amounts of rain in the last 3 months , however the green keepers have once again produced quality putting surfaces , and some very nicely shaped fairways .

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel is in a lovely position in the countryside. I took my friend for her birthday and we had a special deal of bed and breakfast, and evening meal. The food was all delicious . Unfortunately, we both thought the bedroom was a bit old and tired and the corridors and the hotel in general needing quite a bit of TLC. Walking around the grounds was lovely. It seemed to be a popular golfing hotel. There is a trout farm in the grounds and we purchased some beautiful trout, took it home cooked it and it was delicious. I would like to visit again to see if any refurbishment has since taken place

Room Tip: Check the room if you can
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
StephenKimbell, General Manager at Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Polly G,
Thank you for your review , and for being our 200th correspondent - we appreciate the positive feedback about the quality of our food and the beautiful scenery that forms the backdrop to the Patshull Park golf course .
Our Trout fishery is popular with our residents for freshly caught Rainbow Trout , and our golf course is one of the premium venues in the west midlands .

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed at Patshull Park for one night following some tickets we'd booked for a concert, just to make a night of it and have a well earned break away from our business. We got a great deal including: a two course meal, free bottle of wine, a round of golf and a treatment in the Spa - perfect package for my partner and I! All for £150! We wanted to make the concert in time so although the Hotel couldn't book us in for the Lakeside Restaurant when we wanted - they did offer us a table at Earls Brasserie, which was very lovely and the staff were friendly and helpful. We thought the golf course had to be one of THE most picturesque we had ever been on - and my partner thoroughly enjoyed playing on it! The spa has a great pool and jacuzzi, we were a bit disappointed that the sauna and steam room are in separate changing rooms so couples cannot enjoy a sauna or steam room together but this would not stop us returning. The room was comfortable with an extremely large bed, a beautiful view of the lake, the only criticism we would have is the bathroom was in need of a refurb, the enamel in the bath was well and truly worn and made the bathroom look shabby, and the room service was advertised as 24/7 which we thought was a bonus as most hotels rarely offer hot food 24/7 room service, however when we tried to order hot food when we got back from the concert we were told by the night manager on shift that the chefs had gone home and he was only qualified to make sandwiches, so I did explain that this was advertised and it should be made clear on the room service menu that there is a set time for hot food. I enjoyed my hot stone massage, although the therapist was very chatty at the start of my treatment, and I personally like no talking at all to relax completely, but I would still say my massage was very enjoyable and she did a very good job of making me feel relaxed after about 5 minutes in :-) Other than these minor niggles we had a lovely stay and hope to return in the not too distant future!

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view - simply stunning!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dally83
StephenKimbell, General Manager at Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Dally83 ,
Thank you for your comprehensive review following your recent stay at Patshull Park Hotel ; I am delighted that your titled your comments : 'relaxing , enjoyable' - such earnest feedback is appreciated and we will endeavour to build upon the strengths , and work upon the opportunities that you raised therein .