George Hotel
US$68
US$57
Agoda.com
Average 3/5
Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$74
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
Premier Inn Stoke-On-Trent (Hanley) Hotel(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
US$89
Borough Arms Hotel(Newcastle-under-Lyme)
US$81
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Travelodge Newcastle-under-Lyme Central(Newcastle-under-Lyme)(Great Value!)
US$51
Travelodge
Plough Motel(Stoke-on-Trent)
US$49
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Stoke-on-Trent(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$109
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbirthday partychip shopfriendly receptionistvaleleopard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014

ok so its not posh here, but what do you expect for the price you are paying really! right in the middle of everything. We had a family room for 4 adults and it was MASSIVE, ample storage space, really comfy beds, and a nice hot shower....the room was clean, given it needed a bit of TLC but it really wasnt a problem at all. All of the staff are really friendly and helpful, especially the nice bloke at the bar at night, who kept serving till gone 4am!! the breakfast was top class, really tasty and hot and loads of it,well worth £6.95, would definatley stay here again if im in town

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank rieb1
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and it was fine. The lady of reception was helpful, the room was clean and breakfast was good. The hotel could do with some updating but for an overnight stay, it did all it needed to.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jane_Plumb
Reviewed 29 December 2013

On arrival we walked into the reception which was grand looking with a beautiful chanderlier, the carpet was a bit worn but who cares. The girl on reception was happy and pleseant.
Our room was a triple room which was basic and a bit dated, but clean, which is what matters. The flat screen tv and wifi were handy whilst getting ready in the morning with a 4 year old.
The lounge area was comfortable, nicely decorated with lovely high beautifully painted ceilings.
Breakfast was lovely with a choice of cereals and juices, and ofcourse a tasty filling full english.
We paid £53 for 2 adults and a child which I believe was excellent value for what was on offer. If you want the Ritz go elsewhere and pay £200 a night. For a handy base in the heart of everything, with a comfortable bed, with helpful and pleseant staff and a lovely breakfast to start your day this is your place!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I was horrified to arrive in this godforsaken hotel. It was covered in scaffolding, roofing workmen busy with hot tar etc...upon entering the carpets were partially threadbare and dirty...the mutiply chipped and "worn" reception desk told the rest of the story and i should have walked out then. I was tired after a 250 mile 6 hour drive and just wanted to get on and work and rest...do I need to book the restaurant for dinner I asked...no the restaurant is closed! I get to my room "flap bang" as the lightweight lay in grid ceiling tiles lifed with the air pressure and dropped again...they had done this a lot as many of them were chipped and broken...I looked around and wanted to use the loo...no spindle on the toiet rool holder...I wanted to work - no chair and the "desk" was a dressing table for a child! I called reception and asked it they had a room with a chair "no" what about an executive suite "no"...I had not unpacked so I looked for another hotel on my phone and made the arrangements and left. I was so tired but it was worth driving the 10 miles to The Upper House in Burlaston. This place is disgusting, if you have self respect you would be better off ANYWHERE else. They took my money (full rate) and refused to return it. The place is an insult to the concept of service and honesty.

Room Tip: another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jewellsverne
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Black mould in the shower, Fixtures broken in the bathroom, bulb missing in one of the lamps ,bedding was clean but it didn't stop me getting bitten by something in the night. I couldn't fault the breakfast or the service of the waitresses
Somehow I don't think I will be going back . If it were restored it would be a fabulous building but I don't think they would want to spend that amount over money

• Stayed: December 2013