Stayed here on business. Just off the M1, easy parking, easy check in, despite the hotel being full. Room on the first floor, I'd asked for a quiet room and got one overlooking the car park. The room was very clean, loved the wet room, comfy bed, free wifi. Perfect, and I slept really well with the window open, didn't hear a thing.
A crowd of us used the bar, good service and reasonable prices. We all ate in the restaurant, that was a mistake. Pretty awful really, we should have gone to the Toby Inn next door, my lamb cutlets were horrible. The breakfast was completely different, self service, good choice all really fresh, enjoyed it. I'd stay here again but definitely wouldn't eat in the restaurant, other than breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Barnsley is a newly refurbished hotel with an individual design. Modern and contemporary designs to relax and enjoy. Open plan restaurant and bar area. Rooms include Sweet bed by Ibis styles, together with 32" TV, Tea and coffee making facilities also a wet room shower ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Lastminute so you can book your Ibis Styles Barnsley hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Barnsley Hotel Dodworth
- Ibis Styles Barnsley Hotel Dodworth