My partner and i stayed on a Saturday night as we were attending a football match and at £25 for the room we thought we'd make a night of it as well.
The hotel was conveniently situated off the motorway and next door is a good value Toby Carvery and the hotel also does good value food, at £7 the breakfast is excellent value.
Our room was clean, and surprisingly spacious given it being a 'budget' hotel. The facilities in the rooms were on par with other hotels which are more expensive. We knew that wifi may not be possible in our room however the polite and helpful receptionist gave us a room in which she thought might be able to get wifi, however this was not the case but this is a minor gripe, it didn't spoil our stay at all.
The staff were helpful and gave us lots of useful tips on the local area. All in all we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Barnsley is a newly refurbished hotel with an individual design. Modern and contemporary designs to relax and enjoy. Open plan restaurant and bar area. Rooms include Sweet bed by Ibis styles, together with 32" TV, Tea and coffee making facilities also a wet room shower ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Styles Barnsley hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Barnsley Hotel Dodworth
- Ibis Styles Barnsley Hotel Dodworth