We have used this hotel on several occasions in the last few years when spending time in Sheffield (usually January to March), being so close to the M1, you can easily get to the outskirts of Sheffield in 20 minutes. The hotel is clean and modern, the rooms spacious and comfortable with a "wet room" shower, large bed, desk area and tea/coffee facilities. The hotel does have restaurant facilities but we have not used them yet as we usually pop to the Toby Carvery across the car park. I think by now we have had rooms facing each direction and have not been bothered by noise providing you keep the windows shut if facing the M1, we have also usually been allocated rooms on the top floor which may also help. Will probably use again when we next need to visit this part of Yorkshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Barnsley is a newly refurbished hotel with an individual design. Modern and contemporary designs to relax and enjoy. Open plan restaurant and bar area. Rooms include Sweet bed by Ibis styles, together with 32" TV, Tea and coffee making facilities also a wet room shower ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Barnsley hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Barnsley Hotel Dodworth
- Ibis Styles Barnsley Hotel Dodworth