“Tasty”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely dinner at this restaurant. Curry just right and garlic naan really nice. One of the better curries I’ve had which means a lot as I live in a town that nearly has a curry place on every corner.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Food was OK. Not the greatest I have had. It wasn't as spicy as I was expecting. But I am not going to say it was terrible. If you want a basic Indian then this is it.

1  Thank Derek R
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Nipped in following a busy day(You know that can't be bothered to cook when I get in type of day). Used the restaurant on and off for years and it's only really location which prevents us using more. On this visit I would just like to say that the food was nothing short of mindblowingly exceptional. House special dopiaza and vegetable balti. Big thanks to Giash and the team. Perfect end to a long day. The Kingfisher was cold and most refreshing whilst our food was prepared. Excellent - see you soon guys.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Busy I thought for a Wednesday night, food was good, particularly liked the onion bhaji starter, lemon rice made a nice change. I'd go back

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We popped in here quite late in the evening hoping for a table and the staff were lovely and helpful. The food was fabulous very tasty. The white table cloths were spotless. They stayed open later than usual to accommodate us. Great place