“Peaceful b&b”

Cherry Pie Lane B & B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sparkford
Cherry Pie Lane B & B
Ranked #2 of 2 Sparkford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Booked a last minute stay on line at this lovely B&B to break a long drive and were not disappointed. Although we arrived more than an hour early we were warmly greeted by the owners and promptly offered tea and still warm home baked cookies in their beautiful garden. The route directions were clear and easy to follow and we had no trouble finding our way there. Our room was clean and comfortable with an en suite which was well stocked with fluffy towels and plenty of toiletries. There was an adjoining kitchen and living room.
Wonderful breakfast with eggs from owners chickens and home made bread and jams.

Room Tip: Blue room very comfortable and has spare single bed
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Julie071

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Exceeded all our expectations! Cozy, clean, welcoming and comfortable room and bathroom, attached to a very practical and comfortable kitchen and dining room and a warm living room with table games, books, TV and lots of DVD movies; set in a beautiful flowering garden with a lovely fish pond, chickens and a great trampoline for the kids to play with, or as our 3 year's old boy said when we got in to the B&B – "Wow, what a cool place"! Great hospitality – Janet spoiled us with a chocolate cake on our arrival, and with huge and tasty breakfasts; gave us lots of useful information about things to do in the area, including maps and books and was just very nice in general. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ShiriLT
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I was visiting the Haynes Motor Museum in Sparkford so wanted a B&B in or near Sparkford. I had expected a bedroom with en suite but Angela put me in the Blue Room which is not only a bedroom and en suite but I had my own kitchen and lounge with television. On arrival I was given fresh coffee and home baked biscuits.
The bed was comfortable, the en suite had plenty of surfaces for me to put my own wash things and there were plenty of good quality toiletries provided.
The breakfast was excellent including home made damson jam using damsons from their garden. I was even given their Telegraph to read.
I gather the Blue Room is normally £70 but for single occpancy for one night I was charged only £40. Excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for the Blue Room(s)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank exfordy
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Spent a delightful weekend at this relatively new B&B and received a welcoming & friendly reception from the owners, Angie & Robin.
Cherry Pie Lane is a picturesque cottage set within a large garden, along a secluded lane in the middle of Sparkford.
The accommodation was first class. Clean & comfortable with all amenities - more than you would expect from a B&B. The room was family-sized with ensuite and also had access to its own kitchen and lounge - including its own exterior door with parking.
Angie spoiled us with her wonderful breakfasts: fresh fruit salad and sausages are worth the stay alone. It seemed as though nothing was too much trouble and she certainly ensured we enjoyed our stay.
With family in Somerset, we hope to come back again next year to enjoy another stay at Cherry Pie Lane.

Room Tip: The family 'blue room' has self-contained kitchen and lounge. Kitchen has fridge and cooking...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Stu W

Been to Cherry Pie Lane B & B? Share your experiences!