“V.friendly, V.accomodating, V tastey”
Review of Nuova Italia

Nuova Italia
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Ilchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Nuova Italia, the authentic Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the picturesque village of Ilchester, in the heart of Somerset. Come and experience the real Italian taste, new for 2014. Pizza, pasta, locally sourced fish and meat, and even specials for the kids. Also we offer the best pure Italian wine, along with local favourites such as beer and cider too. Supporting local business and the community, Nuova Italia is a must for any lover of Italian and world food right on your doorstep. Book your table today!
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We arrived early evening to find the restaurant was fully booked out for a birthday party, but the kind, friendly staff still fitted us in. Food was lovely including a free meal for my 2 year old, service was very friendly and professional and the whole experience was vary pleasant. (the toilets were clean too)

1  Thank timmybooker

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant really went downhill a couple of years ago but I'm so pleased it has got back on track.

The staff are back with a renewed vibrancy, great sense of humour and customer service.

The food is superb, authentically Italian and bursting with flavour.

Will definitely be going back to sample more of the menu.

2  Thank NotavailableGrrrrrrr
Reviewed 7 August 2016

At a party of 83 guests our table was the last to be served and the food was still piping hot the staff were excellent especially Giusseppe and Alessandro Great attention to detail . I had Lasagne which was very tasty there was also vegetables and potatoes plenty of them.my husband had pollo a la fungi which was also delicious others around me had salmon salad which looked equally delicious . For desert I had PannaCotta yummy. Fantastic atmosphere all evening .the staff worked really hard I take my hat off to the chefs . Thank you for a wonderful evening
Claire

1  Thank WAH64
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

A great meal with a wide menu. There are pizzas and such like but also lots of other less well known Italian dishes.
Service was friendly and unhurried.

1  Thank DavidInDeal
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I took my Mum and Dad here last week after they travelled to Ilchester from Australia. We received amazing service by Giuseppe and the team as always and had a wonderful night!

The food was amazing and we highly recommend Nuova Italia!

2  Thank Matt H