“Not as nice as I expected”
Review of Sangthai

Sangthai
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Escrick
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here whilst staying at the parsonage my starter was tasty but fatty and I found the chicken to be of poor quality won't be visiting again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I eat regularly at Sang Thai and never have I had a disappointing meal. The service and food is outstanding.

They have a large menu with a wide range of options.

I recommend to all of my friends and family and will continue doing so.!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have eaten at Sangthai for 14 years on avarage once every three to four weeks. The food has always been excellent as well as the service.
In my opinion, it is the best Thai restaurant by far, that I have ever dined at.

The sea bass and the king prawns are absolutely delishous.
I continually recommend Sangthai to my friends and family, and they all are very impressed with the standard.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Booked for a small family group for a special birthday dinner. Staff very helpful and friendly with great service all night. The food was superb and the staff ensured we had a special evening. Great choice and value.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I have given one star for the great location but other than that zero.....
My thai curry had an excessive amount of SALT so much so I left all the curry sauce on my plate. I reported to the waitress of the SALT issue. She told me she had informed the chef. What a shame.