Stayed here because I had booked a coach trip for two days and it was the company's choice to stay here. The outside of the hotel looks a bit drab and outdated, but once you are inside you can see that major changes have been undertaken. Room 232 was one of the renovated ones, small room but I only needed a single. The bed was bigger than a single, and everything was present and correct. Lovely crisp linen, newly done toilet and shower facility, hair dryer and coffee and tea making facility. The food is good, plenty of choice from the evening buffet and breakfast buffet. I even used their swimming pool, which still needs renovating. Overall I can recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a few minutes from exit 42 of the A1M, between the cities of Leeds and York, this contemporary 3-star Hotel is an idyllic base from which to explore the local area. With an abundance of superb on-site amenities, including free Wi-Fi and parking, Woodlands Restaurant, heated swimming pool,and specialist conference and function facilities guests can relax, safe in the knowledge that their every need is catered to. South Milford Hotel boasts the perfect synthesis of location, value and convenience. Despite being surrounded by the charming splendour of the Yorkshire Dales, it is but a short drive to the vibrant cities of both York and Leeds. The Hotel is fully committed to making the most of its unique position by offering guests a friendly and welcoming service with everything they need to guarantee a quiet relaxing stay. The South Milford Hotel prides itself on being a by-word for comfort and relaxation, nowhere is this more evident than in its 106 welcoming en-suite bedrooms. Tastefully decorated and well-appointed with an array of modern conveniences, each room features free Wi-Fi access, television, tea & coffee making facilities, and much more besides. From business to leisure, there are a range of room types to suit all travellers, including Single, Double, Twin and Family options. With 11 meeting rooms and 2 event rooms, it is a splendid venue for hosting any type of event. Whether organising a wedding reception or planning a business conference, the hotel's team of experienced and dedicated event coordinators are on hand to ensure that that every occasion is a success. Woodlands, the Hotel's on-site restaurant, offers a variety of tempting dishes and delicious snacks. Whether grabbing a quick bite between meetings, or tucking in to a hearty evening meal, there is something for everyone. What's more, with food served throughout the day, guests are free to eat at a time of their convenience. The Hotel's bar has a welcoming and friendly atmosphere and is a great place to chat with friends or enjoy a well-deserved drink after a long journey. South Milford Hotel is the ideal gateway to the Yorkshire region. Not only is it the largest county in the UK it is also one of the most beautiful. Renowned for its incredible scenery, visitors can look forward to soaking up breathtaking vistas, inspiring moorlands and rolling hills. There are an abundance of outdoor attractions to choose from, including cycling and mountain biking, shooting, water sports and horse riding. For those looking for something less exerting, why not try a local heritage walk or a delicious pub lunch in one of the many picturesque local villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your South Milford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Leeds
- Quality Hotel South Milford
- South Milford Hotel Yorkshire