South Milford Hotel
US$69
US$87
US$84
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$87
King's Croft Hotel(Pontefract)
US$119
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming poolwalk in showerbar menuunder new managementbuffet breakfastspacious roomfood was lovelyplenty of parkingcoach touron stiltswoodlands restaurantthe crossroadsleedsrefurbyorkneilhairdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed here with work and was impressed by the standard. I arrived at Micklefield Station only to find it was an unmanned station and no taxis so I rang the hotel. The guy on the other end very kindly offered to pick me up instead of waiting for a taxi. My room 205 although a bit chilly at first was lovely. The bathroom looked almost brand new and very roomy. You could hear the motorway but if you're a good sleeper it shouldn't be a problem. Breakfast was ok but not much selection. Had a meal the night before in the restaurant which was nice too. Ample portions. Overall it was much better than it looked.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We were on a weekend coach trip & didn't know where were staying until we got there. You can be very put off by the outside of the building, but once inside we were pleasantly surprised.
Our room was lovely, very modern decor, large bathroom & very spacious bedroom.
Dining room was lovely. Choice of starters, carvery then a large choice of sweets.
Breakfast was buffet style and the food was delicious.
We took our swimwear just incase there was a pool & we were in luck. The pool was lovely and warm.
The staff were excellent & very friendly.
I would recommend this hotel and enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie1503
Qualityleeds, General Manager at South Milford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to place your kind comments on Tripadvisor, in regard to your recent visit to the Quality Hotel Leeds Selby Fork.
Great to read that you enjoyed our hotel`s facilities and found my team friendly and helpful.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We only had one night here on an organised coach trip but it was very enjoyable. Lovely room with the usual facilities, nice comfortable beds, tv and although we didn't have time we could have used the fitness room, swimming pool and tennis courts. Evening meal was a choice of starters and a Carvery Buffet. Nice Choice of dessert also. Breakfast...cereals, fruit and a very good selection of everything you would expect and cooked to a high standard. Staff also very attentive especially Paolo in the restaurant. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and would stay here again!

Room Tip: Far end of corridor room so no noise... not that there was any!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank sue71044
Qualityleeds, General Manager at South Milford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Thank you for your review following your stay at The Quality Hotel Leeds Selby,
I was delighted to read that you liked the hotel and enjoyed your stay. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guest’s needs, so I am pleased you found our staff very friendly & helpful, especially Paolo who you personally mentioned, this has been communicated back to him.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the not too distant future so please do let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is an unattractive, concrete block building set just off the A63 between Leeds and Selby, nearer to Leeds, about 10 minutes from both the A1 and M1. It's not, however, as square and gloomy as it looks! Check-in was quick and extremely friendly and the room was a typical chain double, nothing to get excited about but clean and functional with all the usual amenities and a comfortable bed & a work desk. Bathroom and shower were fine. The location is pretty quiet considering it's on a main road.

Wi-Fi was the slowest I have ever used - quite dreadful.

Bar food was ok but the bar menu is quite limited if you don't want to sit in the restaurant on your own. Breakfast was pretty good, a hot buffet with a decent choice.

Would I recommend it? Probably, it's on a par with all the other mid-range chains and reasonable value at (for me) £64/night including breakfast.

I would stay again if in the area, it's on the better side of ok, nothing more, nothing less.

Room Tip: Check how far away you are from reception if you are not too mobile, some of the rooms are a long walk.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Myself and my daughter stayed at this hotel while on a coach trip. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful too. As we stayed as part of a package we had dinner bed and breakfast and the food was amazing especially the sausages in the mornings. Only downside to the hotel is the doors leading to the bedrooms arent automatic and it can be tedious opening 6-7 doors with a pushchair. The bonus had to be the cutie on the reception ;-).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review.

I was delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay & especially that you found the staff to be so friendly.

I am pleased you enjoyed the sausages at breakfast, all our meat products are sourced locally by a local farmer.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at some point in the future.