Stayed here late March with our spaniel Douglas. Mandy was very welcoming. Only 2 other guests with their small child. We were upgraded to the four poster suite room which was fabulous & has great views.
Had a lovely meal with a good choice of wine. Excellent quality & value.
The house is in a great location for walking. Helmsley is a lovely town & well worth a good look.
No problems having our dog with us. Plenty of room in the fields for him to run about. Mandy happy for him to stay in the dining room whilst we ate (as long as other guests don't mind)
We will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laskill House stands proudly in beautiful Bilsdale, 6 miles north of Helmsley, in the stunning North Yorkshire Moors National Park. It is surrounded by hills and open countryside which fringe the unique open moors. Traditionally built of Yorkshire stone in the seventies, Laskill has its own private spring water supply that runs down from the hillside - definitely worth a sample...Originally built as a private residence, it has now opened its doors as a contemporary Bed and Breakfast establishment whilst still retaining its rural charm. Open all year round for B&B, dinners, private dining and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Laskill Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laskill Country House Hotel Helmsley
- Laskill Country House Hawnby, North Yorkshire, UK