Mandy met us, straightaway offering tea and cakes. Nothing is too much for her. We quickly settled in. We booked dinner that evening and joined another couple who were staying in the cottages (Laskill Grange) and they were able to tell us about them. We have booked the Granary in August. I can thoroughly recommend Laskill country House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laskill House stands proudly in beautiful Bilsdale, 6 miles north of Helmsley, in the stunning North Yorkshire Moors National Park. It is surrounded by hills and open countryside which fringe the unique open moors. Traditionally built of Yorkshire stone in the seventies, Laskill has its own private spring water supply that runs down from the hillside - definitely worth a sample...Originally built as a private residence, it has now opened its doors as a contemporary Bed and Breakfast establishment whilst still retaining its rural charm. Open all year round for B&B, dinners, private dining and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Laskill Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laskill Country House Hotel Helmsley
- Laskill Country House Hawnby, North Yorkshire, UK