What a fabulous find Laskill Country House was! We had a fantastic time in Yorkshire staying in a lovely room with the most comfortable bed with views to die for! Owner Mandy is a great host who presented with tea and homemade cake on arrival; lovely after our journey. We liked it so much we extended our stay! Loads to do and see in the area. Very tasty breakfasts and nice local pubs. Can definitely recommend The Feathers in Helmsley for great meals with real Yorkshire sized portions. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laskill House stands proudly in beautiful Bilsdale, 6 miles north of Helmsley, in the stunning North Yorkshire Moors National Park. It is surrounded by hills and open countryside which fringe the unique open moors. Traditionally built of Yorkshire stone in the seventies, Laskill has its own private spring water supply that runs down from the hillside - definitely worth a sample...Originally built as a private residence, it has now opened its doors as a contemporary Bed and Breakfast establishment whilst still retaining its rural charm. Open all year round for B&B, dinners, private dining and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Laskill Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laskill Country House Hotel Helmsley
- Laskill Country House Hawnby, North Yorkshire, UK