Lowest prices for your stay
£105
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
£105
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews sandringham estate two nights houghton hall lovely hotel north norfolk sea bass superior room eggs benedict evening meal large bathroom kippers one night stay yogurt dog brancaster break hunstanton
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2024

A very comfortable stay on New Year’s Eve with the family, fantastic evening meal and breakfast..would highly recommend for a Norfolk getaway and close proximity to great local beaches!

Friendly staff, and very accommodating to Dog’s as well which was a great addition for us.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2023 via mobile

Such a lovely place , decor is beautiful, the wood burner makes the lounge area feel very cosy…,,I have given 3 stars on menu options only, as I wanted a vegan dish and was told this wasn’t possible, my partner and I had a drink and left to find somewhere more accommodating which was such a shame as everything else about the place was 5 star(come on chefs please adapt menus for all diets )I will return if and when I can I can enjoy a drink AND a meal

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2023

We visited this hotel for lunch as part of the Norfolk Restaurant Week. This is a limited menu at a set price. We use Norfolk Restaurant Week try try out new venues with a view to returning to those that impress and I must say this hotel really did impress. We shall definitely be returning in the near future.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2023

My husband and I were staying for the weekend in Great Bircham. We had heard that the Kings Head were now doing meals again and so we booked for dinner on the Saturday evening. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, so much so that we booked again for lunch on the Sunday. We couldn’t fault the food at all - generous portions, quality ingredients and beautifully cooked. We’ve spread the word to our friends and will definitely be returning again.
Well done!

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2023 via mobile

I stayed here as a last minute business trip as a solo traveler.

The Kings Head Country Hotel is nestled in a beautiful village and in wonderful surroundings.

Big car park to the rear.

Staff were very welcoming on check in. Check in was seamless.

Bedroom was spotlessly clean and warm.

The food was delicious. Great choice and reasonably priced.

Would highly recommend staying and dining here.

Date of stay: September 2023