Lowest prices for your stay
£105
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
£105
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews sandringham estate two nights houghton hall lovely hotel north norfolk sea bass superior room eggs benedict evening meal large bathroom kippers one night stay yogurt dog brancaster break hunstanton
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2024 via mobile

I am so pleased to report that my husband and I have just enjoyed a lovely lunch at the King’s Head in Bircham. The bar area is so welcoming and so tastefully decorated. The fire was roaring and the whole establishment felt warm and inviting.
We were served for both drinks and food by the wonderful Joseph. His professionalism was outstanding and he was a pleasure to converse with. The vegetarian food that we opted for was absolutely lovely - compliments to the chef.
We will return…very soon.
Thank you to everyone involved! An amazing job!

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2024

A very comfortable stay on New Year’s Eve with the family, fantastic evening meal and breakfast..would highly recommend for a Norfolk getaway and close proximity to great local beaches!

Friendly staff, and very accommodating to Dog’s as well which was a great addition for us.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2023 via mobile

Such a lovely place , decor is beautiful, the wood burner makes the lounge area feel very cosy…,,I have given 3 stars on menu options only, as I wanted a vegan dish and was told this wasn’t possible, my partner and I had a drink and left to find somewhere more accommodating which was such a shame as everything else about the place was 5 star(come on chefs please adapt menus for all diets )I will return if and when I can I can enjoy a drink AND a meal

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2023

We visited this hotel for lunch as part of the Norfolk Restaurant Week. This is a limited menu at a set price. We use Norfolk Restaurant Week try try out new venues with a view to returning to those that impress and I must say this hotel really did impress. We shall definitely be returning in the near future.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2023

My husband and I were staying for the weekend in Great Bircham. We had heard that the Kings Head were now doing meals again and so we booked for dinner on the Saturday evening. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, so much so that we booked again for lunch on the Sunday. We couldn’t fault the food at all - generous portions, quality ingredients and beautifully cooked. We’ve spread the word to our friends and will definitely be returning again.
Well done!