“Amazing Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have been there a couple of times now and I have enjoyed it more than most of the restaurants I go to the service is friendly and always happy to help food is excellent and cannot fault it at all the place looks amazing and I can't wait till eat there again

2  Thank kayandniko

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were on our way home from visiting family in Scotland and didn't fancy service station food so decided to let sat nav find us somewhere just off the M1 and this is where we ended up. And how lucky we were. It's about 5 mins from junction 22 with easy off and easy on. And well worth visiting if you like Indian food.
It's clearly an old style pub which has been given a refurb to a high standard and the food matches the standard of the decor.
We had starters and main and it was all delicious.
The staff were very friendly and courteous too.
If we are ever in need of dinner when passing M1 junction 22 again then we will definitely stop here.
Highly recommended.

2  Thank Allan08
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We were very surprised when we read there was a fantastic indian restaurant in little Markfield. The surprise was even bigger when we arrived to this nice modern looking restaurant, with background music and a welcoming staff. The food is delicious, we shared an starter and I had tawa chicken & Aloo Saag which, which were very good. If you like Indian food, give it a try you will not regret it.

2  Thank smcwtrip
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Having read about this restaurant on Trip Advisor we decided to go and check it out. Wow, the reviews were true, this is a gem of a restaurant in Markfield. The decor is great, the restaurant was opened in October 2013 so it is still relatively new and perhaps some of the staff are still learning their way around. That aside the welcome was very friendly and the food delicious. Try one of the shared starters, mmmm scrumptious. The butter chicken which I had for my main course was equally good. Thanks to the good food and the attentive staff we will be back. If you want a fun relaxed night out with some great food, give this restaurant a try.

2  Thank amwathome
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I've been several times to this restaurant, entertained business clients and with my family. We have had the Sunday buffet twice now (parties of 9 each time) and this also is excellent as well as being value for money. The bar and restaurant are so well appointed the decor is fabulous and that's before eating the food. Words can't express how much i like the menu so please go a try it for yourself. Richard, Botcheston

2  Thank Richard M