We had a Red Letter Gold dining experience and we chose this venue for. We had a lovely evening and the food and atmosphere was lovely. The conservatory area we eat in was very pleasant. We would definitely go back again. The staff were attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Victorian Country House Hotel and Spa set in four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens surrounded by glorious Kentish countryside. Luxurious individually designed en-suite bedrooms with all facilities including high speed internet access. Elegant spacious reception rooms and three bars. Air conditioned conference rooms with capacity for up to 150 delegates containing state of the Art audio visual equipment and full range of business services. Award winning cuisine served in our 60 cover classical restaurant, Lakes, with professional but friendly service. Licensed for civil marriages with complete wedding service, four honeymoon suites and capacity for 150 guests. Smaller rooms for more intimate ceremonies and private or corporate functions. Brand new spa and fitness centre including beautiful 15 metre swimming pool with hydrotherapy pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Fitness studio offering a full range of classes and fully equipped gym. The therapy suite offers five spacious treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge and a manicure, pedicure and hair-washing area. A wide range of treatments are offered from manicures and pedicures to full body rituals, massages and facials. The facility also features a contemporary Brasserie offering a bar service and light snacks throughout the day and comprehensive lunch and dinner menus for residents, members and non-members. Outside there are sun-filled terraces and courtyards allowing Al Fresco aperitifs and dining or relaxing afternoon teas and coffees and light refreshments. All around the beautiful gardens are seats and benches, perfect for unwinding and relaxation. A secret spa garden, carefully secluded to afford privacy and tranquility is the perfect place to while away some time after having a treatment or using the other facilities. Close to cathedral cities of Canterbury and Rochester and historic castle at Leeds. The ports of Dover and Folkestone and the Eurostar terminal are all about half an hour’s drive away and London can be reached within an hour by rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hempstead House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hempstead House Hotel Sittingbourne
- Hempstead Hotel Sittingbourne