Having stayed in several Shire hotels and inns previously we knew what to expect. The operation is geared towards business people and the spa members but this need not discourage families. Our trip was business and pleasure combined and we were not disappointed. Most of the staff were local and very friendly and helpful, not that cold detached nature one often finds in a hotel of this type. The rooms are comfy and well sound proofed against the sound of the motorway and the beds excellent. the air conditioning worked superbly and was necessary despite the time of year, it was so humid. Dinner was above par the duck cooked perfectly pink and the suet pudding superb, the breakfast was basically eat as much as you like and the special orders such as scrambled eggs came swiftly. This is excellent value and we will return. If we had to be picky the shower curtain was due a change and the paintwork in some areas in need of some TLC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel - stunning timber beams blend with contemporary artwork and stone flagged floors adorned by brightly coloured feature rugs. With an easy to reach location - just off the M4/M5 - and within the borders of Bristol City centre. Our hotel offers a home away from home thanks to all the small details we offer - luxury bedding, ESPA toiletries, in-room capsule coffee machines, exquisite dining in our AA Rosette restaurant and award winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Bristol Aztec Hotel And Spa
- Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Bristol Hotel