Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol
  • Breakfast included
US$130
US$118
  • Pool
Travelodge Bristol Filton Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
US$82
PremierInn.com
Swan Hotel(Almondsbury)
1,059 results
All reviewsgirls nightbusiness parkshire hotelscoffee machinefresh milk in the fridgelittle touchesbusiness tripchanging roomslovely hotellovely touchbar areaevening mealcar parkrestaurant managersteam roomaztec westfollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

This was a surprise: a nice hotel booked by work! Very nice room: roomy, with a "living space" as well as a comfy bed. The gym was excellent: well equipped with modern kit. Food was healthy and tasty: much better than "usual" hotel fayre.

I would definitely stay again, hopefully for longer!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
AztecHotelUK, General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

So there are perks to working away! Really glad to hear that you felt the Aztec was a home away from home and that you enjoyed the time you spent with us. We have just opened our Functional Studio in the spa to give more space and additional equipment for those looking to have a thorough work out. Thank you for your comments about our food offering – we work hard to keep it interesting for guests who may spend several nights away from home. Hope you see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed a night at the Aztec Spa on business and as per previous visits was a complete mixed bag. Will be back to the Hilton over the road from now on.

Positive,
- Nice building and well furnished.
- Fantastic spa.
- Clean

Negatives,
- Meal order was cold and incorrect.
- Double bed was two singles pushed together so unable to sleep in the middle due to join.
- Poor staff response to meal complaint, very dismissive.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
AztecHotelUK, General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

I’m sorry that you had an issue with your meal and that this was not properly responded to and rectified. Thank you so much for your nice comments and although you mention that you will be booking another hotel in the future, I do hope you will give us an opportunity to get it right. We do have regular double beds and your preference can be allocated by reservations each time you stay to ensure the bed is to your liking. If you would like to rebook please contact me at the hotel so I can ensure you next stay is one to remember for the right reasons.

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights for work, hotel as good gym and spa facilities although it can get rather busy at peak times. Had room service two of the nights which was very quick, great service and the food was lovely. Breakfasts buffet has great choice and all the staff are really friendly and helpful. My only Criticism was the shower I'm 5'8 and the shower was really low, you couldn't adjust it either which meant I had to squat every time I washed my hair, Not ideal.Overall enjoyable stay and will certainly be back when I'm back in the area hopefully with a slightly higher shower.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I’m glad that overall you enjoyed all our facilities and are considering a return visit. The type of room you stayed in will be under-going a refurbishment during this year with improvements made to the height of the shower.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The hotel is truly outstanding. My husband and I held our wedding here two weeks ago. Lots of our family and friends spent the whole weekend here and it was fabulous. The service was impeccable, the hotel is clean and the food is superb. The entire wedding from start to finish was amazing, we wouldn't change a thing.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Doughnut948
AztecHotelUK, General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

We’re so pleased to have been part of your special day and it means a lot to us that you have taken the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor. It’s great to hear that you and your guests enjoyed not just the wedding but the whole time you spent with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in a year for your complimentary anniversary stay.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed here overnight for the NYE gala evening and the place really is one of the best hotels I have stayed in !!

Arrived mid afternoon to enjoy the hotel facilities.

We were on the top floor and the room was massive for a standard ! They were very clean and the fact the TV had sky sports was a bonus !

The Gym is well equipted and the swimming pool area with steam room / sauna and jacuzzi are immaculate.

The gala evening was absolutly brilliant. From the great little canapes to the main food to the show by the scottish fella blessing the haggis !

Even the next morning with a massive hangover the breakfast was brilliant !

I could not recommend this hotel enough and having stayed in a few in the UK this really rates amongst my top 3.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
AztecHotelUK, General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

I am so proud to read that the Aztec is in your top three UK hotels! This is really great feedback and I do thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Rest assured that the piper is already booked for NYE 2014 so I look forward to welcoming you back for this very special evening.