Myself, my husband and three children (all under 16) stayed here for two nights over the weekend and I must say it was very nice. First the positives: The hotel itself is very impressive and In very good condition. We booked initially with Katie, and then confirmed the reservation with nicki, both who were highly professional and efficient and explained everything perfectly. Reception staff were fab, nothing was too much trouble as were the Spa staff. We ate there for breakfast and dinner for two days and the food was lovely. The children ate from the three course dinners for 7.95 each with unlimited soft drinks,p which was very good value. The children also had milk and cookies each evening. I would also like to mention the bar staff who could not have been nicer. Particularly the manager of the restaurant who was fabulous, as was our waiter Max. Generally as you walked around staff always greeted you politely. We stayed in a room for 5, so it looked like they adapted a small conference room, which has a pull down double bed, and then they arranged for three rollaway beds to be put in the room. It's great that a hotel will incorporate a family of five in one room, as most hotels will only allow A family of four.
The only negative for the stay was that our room was a little frayed around the edges, handles missing off a cabinet, bulb out in the ceiling, and the lamps were not straight with some trim hanging off one side. Due to the nature of a pull down bed it was not as comfortable as we are used to when we stay in a hotel. My parents were also staying there, and their room was so perfect, everything maintained to an excellent standard curtains and fittings in excellent condition, truly to a 4* standard. I thought our room was a little bit lacking in that respect. Saying that I would stay there again as it was overall an excellent experience, but a bit more tlc given to these rooms which sleep larger families could only benefit the hotel and subsequently potential customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel - stunning timber beams blend with contemporary artwork and stone flagged floors adorned by brightly coloured feature rugs. With an easy to reach location - just off the M4/M5 - and within the borders of Bristol City centre. Our hotel offers a home away from home thanks to all the small details we offer - luxury bedding, ESPA toiletries, in-room capsule coffee machines, exquisite dining in our AA Rosette restaurant and award winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Aztec Hotel And Spa
- Bristol Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Bristol Hotel