Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol
US$130
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Travelodge Bristol Filton Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$129
US$82
PremierInn.com
Great 4.5/5
Travelodge Bristol Cribbs Causeway(Cribbs Causeway)(Great Value!)
US$60
Travelodge
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,059 results
All reviewsgirls nightbusiness parkshire hotelscoffee machinefresh milk in the fridgelittle touchesbusiness tripchanging roomslovely hotellovely touchbar areaevening mealcar parkrestaurant managersteam roomaztec westfollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nice Hotel, Close to my customer during a Business trip, not too british, excellent breakfeast but on the other side far away from the City centre. Dinner Options are low. The Hotel offers a big Spa Ressort + Fitness centre but in the evening time this is fully crowded. Rooms are nice and large compared to other Hotels in UK.

Room Tip: Hotel is like british Hotels very confusing, you should ask for the distance reception to room. You can easily get lost in those mess of Couloirs and Hotel floors
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rainer S
AztecHotel_Manager, Chris Hill - General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you liked your breakfast and enjoyed the bedroom facilities. I'm sorry that you felt there were not enough options for dinner – not sure if you mean location (restaurant, bar, room service) or actual items on the menu but I hope this won’t put you off of visiting us again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have been working with the Aztec Spa Bristol for the last two years whilst organising our annual charity ball. The fundraising package is excellent and very thorough. There is a genuine desire to help the cause as much as possible and they strive to accommodate. Paul has been our point of contact and he is truly excellent with communication, organising and assurance when things get a bit tough (if you've ever organised something of this size, you'll know what I mean). Everything from the room to the food and the very competitive bedroom rates offered make this a great choice for any special event. We have another ball booked for 2015 and I am confident that the night will be a huge success for both the charity and the hotel! Thanks again for everything you do x

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

I'm so glad to hear that our Fundraising Package has really helped you – both in terms of what we offer for the event but more importantly, the way it works to raise money for the charity itself. Thank you for commenting on the efforts of Paul in helping you to organise the event – it’s great that the relationship we have built means that you are already booked in for next year. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We held our wedding with this venue last weekend and they were amazing.
We got married at Leigh court but once we arrived at the hotel, we were welcomed by our Host Karl Wood who had a drink waiting for us, from the moment we arrived at the hotel Karl looked after both of us all day and evening and nothing was to much trouble for him to do. The Cotswold suite looked amazing and this added to making our big day extra special. All of our guests have made comments about the great food, drink and service provided by the hotel. we would like to say thanks to all of the staff who helped on the day and also thank you to Paul Cousins who helped with our wedding plans over the last 2 years and was always on hand to help.. We look forward to returning for our stay next year. Thank you once again Beverley & Nathan Ranklin

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Congratulations on becoming Mr & Mrs Ranklin! We were so happy to be part of your wedding day and I'm pleased to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy every part of it. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review – I appreciate that after a wedding there can still be a few loose ends to tie up and so it means a lot that you have visited Trip Advisor to post your feedback. All of the staff will be happy to see that you have commented on the hard work they put into making your day run smoothly but thank you for mentioning Karl and Paul in particular. Best wishes for the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were with a tour party staying here for four night. Couldn't fault the facilities lovely spa and everywhere bedrooms and public areas spotlessly clean. Where the hotel fell down was the food, especially the evening meal. We were allocated a dining room on the 2nd floor and had to choose from a set menu each day ( 3 item were offered for each course). What we were served up was not up to the standard of a 4 star hotel. The vegetables were overcooked, broccoli was crisp, and some main courses were returned to the kitchen. Breakfast which was served in the main restaurant was good but unfortunately the coffee and toast appeared half way through the meal. These are some issues which management need to sort out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
AztecHotel_Manager, Chris Hill - General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

I'm pleased that overall, you enjoyed the hotel but I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food aspect of your stay. The menus, location of dinner and service aspects are agreed with the tour organisers during the course of booking. I am sorry that the food was not cooked correctly and that there were delays during breakfast service. I will review with the Food and Beverage team to ensure this is not repeated.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

May I take this opportunity to thank both you and all your staff at the Hotel for making our break so fantastic. During the whole stay we were made to feel incredibly special and were spoilt. Being admitted into hospital on the Sunday for a major Cancer operation made me feel so much better knowing my family were being treated in such a way. The standard of the hotel was second to none and you should all be so proud of this and the service you all provide. My wife and children have asked me to make a special thank you to the ‘Pool Attendant’, ‘Extus’ who really looked after them on the Sunday and helped to keep the children’s minds occupied.

We have told all our friends, work colleagues and neighbours about the fantastic time we had at your establishment, with a facility where you can experience executive treatment. With a warm welcome, great food, comfortable room and fantastic leisure facilities, one can’t wait to return soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

I'm glad that your family felt so welcome while you were in hospital – we aim to create a ‘home away from home’ feel and it certainly sounds like we achieved it. Thank you for mentioning Extus by name – this role has been newly created and it’s great to hear that he is doing well and adding to the spa experience. I'm very pleased that you will be recommending us to friends and family and I look forward to welcoming them (and you back) to the hotel.