Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol
  • Restaurant
US$130
US$119
  • Pool
Travelodge Bristol Filton Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
US$185
US$94
US$133
US$129
US$90
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bristol Cribbs Causeway(Cribbs Causeway)(Great Value!)
US$59
Travelodge
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,059 results
All reviewsgirls nightbusiness parkshire hotelscoffee machinefresh milk in the fridgelittle touchesbusiness tripchanging roomslovely hotellovely touchbar areaevening mealcar parkrestaurant managersteam roomaztec westfollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2009

Stayed here for a Saturday night treat with my partner. This hotel is wonderful. We had a meal on Saturday night which was absolutely faultless. The bill was £109 though! We stayed in a suite which was lovely. The pool was lovely and warm on Sunday and breakfast delicious and plentiful. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a special occasion. All the staff were friendly and very efficient. Overall a perfect time.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2009

We Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for our 31st wedding anniversary, on arrival we were upgraded to a suite and found a anniverary card and chocolates in our room, what a lovely gesture!!!

The suite was very good clean and spacious, with flat screen TV's one in the longe and one in the bedroom, the bed was large and comfortable and all i all very high standard.

The staff at the hotel were helpful and attentive and we felt nothing was too much trouble.

The only negative I could say was the Drinks and food were quite expensive, the cheapest bottle of wine being £21.

Would definitely stay again and can recommend.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2009

I stayed for one night en route to a meeting in Bath the next day and really just wanted somewhere with a desk to do some work and room service in the evening. I booked the cheapest rate on the website for one person, which turned out to be the 'Friday Girls' Night In' package, which included breakfast, tapas dinner, ice cream, popcorn and a goody bag with nail polish and chocolate as well as DVD hire, for £95! After I'd booked it the hotel contacted me to make sure that the number of people was right (I hadn't realised it's normally a minimum of 2 people). When I confirmed it was just me, they still honoured the package, which was very nice of them.

The location suited my purpose- it's 30 seconds from Junction 17 of the M5, and although the location in a business park isn't the most idyllic, there's a pretty little lake and you cannot hear any traffic noise. Opposite the hotel is a Starbucks, always useful. There's a swimming pool and health club which looked very clean although I didn't get to use it.

I had booked an 'Executive Double' , which was quite spacious, with a double bed, sofa, coffee table and decent sized work desk. There was free wireless broadband, which worked perfectly. Decent sized bathroom with nice toiletries, and the free gift bag which came with the package contained Dairy milk , a manicure kit and a fab Jessica nail polish!

The tapas dinner was delicious and very generously sized, although the salad was placed too near to a plate of hot rice and became wilted. Later on I phoned down for ice cream and three little tubs of Haagen Dazs and a bowl of popcorn arrived in 10 minutes. They had a moderate dvd collection, nice mix of action, chick flicks, drama and kids' ones.

The bed was pretty comfortable although there was a bit of a gap between the bed and headboard which annoyed me in the middle of the night and i had to bridge the gap with pillows. I slept well though. The shower in the morning was really powerful!

In the morning, the complimentary Times was greatly appreciated and breakfast in the restaurant was of a buffet style. Really good quality cereals, pastries, fruit and cooked breakfast, especially the sausages. One blip was that they forgot my coffee and toast and I had to ask twice for them.

Overall a really good stay, and I'd definitely stay again in the future, with some friends next time!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
ChrisHill_9, Chris Hill General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2009

Many thanks for your positive review, the team work hard to ensure all guest experiences exceed their expectaions, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2009

Went with a good friend for my 50th birthday and her 31st birthday. First night we had a girls night in - tapas in the room, icrecream and popcorn with chick flick DVDs - Music & Lyrics followed by Hitch. Breakfast in bed delivered to the room promptly and with a smile. We were upgraded to a suite as an acknowledgement of my special birthday - which included milk and water in the fridge for complimentary use.

Dinner in the restaurant on the second night was lovely - very welcoming staff and lovely food - recommend the cheese board especially with a delightful glass of port. Breakfast was amazing the next morning too especially after a wonderful swim.

Lovely decor and very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2009

A friendly hotel where unusually the reception staff remember their guests! I was asked about my day which I hadn't expected. The room was excellent - very comfortable and I loved having the fresh milk and water. The fluffy dressing gown was soooo comfortable.

I enjoyed using the facilities, particularly the gym and was made to feel very welcome.

The staff were incredibly polite throughout my stay. I don't think I've ever experienced politeness to this level before. People went out of their way to help.

The location wasn't good. It's in a business park and if you're not on business has no views or anything exciting. However, it's convenient for the motorways which of course matters for many.

I would recommend this hotel for the level of service and comfort.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo