Almondsbury Interchange Hotel
  • Pool
US$130
US$120
  • Pool
Travelodge Bristol Filton Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
US$135
US$131
US$83
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bristol Cribbs Causeway(Cribbs Causeway)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2014

If you are visiting the Bristol area and looking for somewhere to lay your head that isn't going to break the bank, look no further.
If you're looking for a luxurious hotel break - well, probably not for you.
It's an easy drive to and from the city centre. It's clean. The single bed I slept in was wonderful. O.K. some of the facilities have seen better days and the breakfast wasn't a gourmet feast but for the tariff, it's probably unbeatable value. And, best of all, the staff were wonderful - helpful and friendly (special mention goes to the eighteen year old student who manned the bar when I was there and the desk staff who were very forthcoming with information.)
I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We used this hotel as a base for a weekend away. We paid £48 for 2 people for 2 nights & it was well worth every penny. It was easy to find just off the M5 & the staff on reception couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. The room had everything we needed & was comfortable & clean, although a little dated. We had breakfast included in the price & this consisted of a choice of cereals & toast, along with tea, coffee & juice. Everything was constantly being topped up so there was never an issue with things running out. The waitress comes around at breakfast time & asks if anybody would like a full english breakfast for the cost of £2 per person. We didn't have one but others who did, said that it was very nice & worth the £2. My only negative comment on this hotel would be that, contrary to what their website says, there is no facility for food during the evening. We had been out all day on the Saturday & as we wouldn't be arriving back until around 6.30pm, we had decided that we would eat at the hotel on the evening. When we enquired at reception, they informed us that they didn't serve food in the evening but he did assist us with an alternative place to eat. Overall, we would be more than happy to recommend this hotel

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

15 minutes drive to city centre. Good parking facilities. Unable to comment on food as we only had continental breakfast (no Full English breakfast served during the Christmas period).
No shower, only bath. Not enough toiletries. Old-style TV.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The room was clean, bed comfortable and the bed linen spotless. However, the room had a 1970's feel - hessian wallpaper/shag pile carpet, temperamental TV and the restaurant was not open in the evening (as was advertised on web site). Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I needed somewhere to stay long term, this was the ticket. I can't see the issues. It is clearly a budget hotel. There were some dated features certainally. But I couldn't complain for the price. I brokered a deal to stay for a long period of time. Which was fantastic. Everyone was really warm and friendly. My only complaint was I thought the food prices in the bar were a little high for what you got. I'd also mention be up early or you will miss breakfast.

Its not a 3 star in some of the rooms but it'll dam well do for the price. I think some rooms have been made over.

Room Tip: I ended up with a warm room, TV, ensuite and double bed at a very reasonable cost. Request close to reception for internet, beware this could be noisy from people walking outside. Request quiteness if you can't sleep and request the single box room if you are freezing.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo