Recently has a weekend at Tortworth Court Hotel celebrating a friends birthday. First, let me say that overall we had a wonderful time and the hotel itself was amazing.....apart from reception. When we checked in, we were told which room we had and where we would find it. After 30mins and asking numerous clueless staff on the way we finally found the room. It was in the new part of the hotel and what few signs there were were absolutely useless. We we finally got back to reception and I spoke to the manager, he produced a map from his pocket and said "you should have picked up one of these"! However, this aside, we could not fault the hotel and we will be returning. By the way, check you bill before you pay, we were overcharged by about £30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Court offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Court Gloucestershire