“home from home”
Review of 33 Harrisons B&B

33 Harrisons B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Birchanger
33 Harrisons B&B
Ranked #2 of 2 Birchanger B&B and Inns
Fareham, United Kingdom
“home from home”
Reviewed 2 February 2011

excellent in all respects.first class hospitality from the hosts.made very welcome extremely helpful.brian jenkins.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Feniton
Reviewed 12 December 2010

Annie & Brian’s B&B get my top rating. The service and kindness is second to none and the room we stayed in (paradoxically called the Nasty room) was excellent. I’m not just talking clean, but nice & modern as well (the bathroom in particular).

Book here!

Best regards,
Simi & Kasper Henriksen

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I couldn't recommend this B & B highly enough. Our flight arrived in quite late but we were made so welcome by Annie. The room was large, clean and very comfortable.

In the morning, Annie and Brian cooked us breakfast and chatted with us in the kitchen. And then Annie drove us to the train station! The service couldn't have been better.

If you need somewhere to stay near Stansted, look no further, you won't do better.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
USA
Reviewed 16 June 2010

This little B&B was wonderful! Our hosts were so nice and the house was beautiful. This was our first stop in a long visit to the UK and we used it as a stop-over to stay outside of London on our way north. Very easy drive from Heathrow and the hosts were delightful. The room we stayed in was really cute, but it was small so don't bring in too much luggage! They have a couple of rooms that are bigger, so opt for those if you need space. Breakfast was delicious and we got to chat with hosts while we ate. Great way to start off our experience in England!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jayleeson
Aveiro, Portugal
Reviewed 13 April 2010

I stayed over here before an early morning flight out of Stansted. I arrived quite late but was really welcomed! The room was very clean, comfy and well decorated. Breakfast the next morning was made to my choice from a comprehensive list. Overall, incredibly impressed and I will definitely be staying here next time I fly out of Stansted.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo
Winchester
Reviewed 5 February 2010

33 Harrisons is a fantastic B and B; Annie and Brian are wonderful hosts and I always feel welcome a real home from home.
The rooms are very well equipped and always spotlessly clean. The breakfast selection is excellent and very filling. I have never had a bad or disturbed nights sleep there.
This b and b is always my first choice when needing to stay in Stansted.
A real hidden gem, I just hope it doesn't become too popular so I can't get a booking.
Many thanks Annie and Brian for making me feel so welcome in your home.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
Rota, Spain
Reviewed 23 October 2009

Annie and Brian took very well care of me when I came late at night.
The room was very nice and clean, the bed was comfortable and warm. All the necessities were there, and I had a good breakfast before Annie drove me back to the airport.
A given choice for me next time I need to stay the night close to London.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank Joaquin_87
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birchanger
Premier Inn London Stansted Airport Hotel
Premier Inn London Stansted Airp...
#1 of 4 in Stansted Mountfitchet
Days Inn London Stansted Airport
Days Inn London Stansted Airport
#1 of 3 in Bishops Stortford
Holiday Inn Express Stansted Airport
Holiday Inn Express Stansted Air...
#4 of 4 in Stansted Mountfitchet
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,948 reviews
The Cottage Birchanger
The Cottage Birchanger
#1 of 2 in Birchanger

Been to 33 Harrisons B&B? Share your experiences!