I first discovered Headlam Hall in 2008 for a family wedding I fell in love with this place,from the staff,grounds,food,rooms,facilities!
We stayed in the main hall 4 poster bedded room with breakfast excellent stay!!
We loved it so much we visited again within 2 months just my husband and I we stayed in a Junior Suite above The Spa to celebrate my birthday we did an offer which was Dinner,Bed and breakfast once again excellent service and the evening meal was amazing! Full of taste and excellent produce.
Towards the end of 2009 we visited again we stayed in a normal Spa Room just as excellent as the the Junior Suite.
Our next visit was sometime later in December 2012 for the Christmas Dinner and dance event what a great experience,food once again was marvellous,service,band etc we stayed in The Coach Rooms which was an excellent room too.
The Spa is lovely great place to unwind and leave all your worries at home.
Cannot wait to come back its been to long!!!
Maybe for Our Wedding Anniversary this year fingers crossed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-star country house hotel with luxury spa and golf course. Set in beautiful gardens and surrounded by open countryside making an ideal rural retreat. Restaurant serving award winning 2 AA rosette food made with local produce and friendly professional service. Independent family owned and run hotel and farm. North East Small Hotel of the Year 2009/10. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Headlam Hall Hotel Spa & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlam Hall Hotel Spa And Golf
- Headlam Hall Darlington
- Headlam Hall Hotel Darlington
- Headlam Hall Hotel Spa & Golf