We enjoyed Easter Sunday and Easter Monday at Headlam Hall.
We can't recommend this hotel highly enough. We have stayed in the Main Hall rooms before, which are lovely however this time we stayed in one of the spa rooms. They are also very nice. We stayed in the Lavender room which is really well appointed with a very comfortable bedroom and lounge and with very high housekeeping standards. Whilst all aspects of this hotel are of outstanding quality, particular plus points for us are the standard of food and the high quality spa (pool, sauna, steam room, outside terrace, outside hydrotherapy pool).
Our dinner was again exceptional with outstanding food quality and service. The venison we had was the best we have ever had.
Service in the bar/lounge area is attentive and the lunch we had in the brasserie on Easter Sunday was really nice.
We will definitely return to this hotel and 110% recommend a stay there. Wonderful spa break with a fantastic dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-star country house hotel with luxury spa and golf course. Set in beautiful gardens and surrounded by open countryside making an ideal rural retreat. Restaurant serving award winning 2 AA rosette food made with local produce and friendly professional service. Independent family owned and run hotel and farm. North East Small Hotel of the Year 2009/10. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Headlam Hall Hotel Spa & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlam Hall Hotel Spa And Golf
- Headlam Hall Darlington
- Headlam Hall Hotel Darlington
- Headlam Hall Hotel Spa & Golf