stayed here for a week on B&B. Room in lakeside was comfy and clean. Tea,coffee and biscuits in room and a good flat screen tv. Only complaint was it said in the hotel information book toothpaste was available if needed and this was not the case I had to go out to the local Tesco to get some and my 7.30 am wake up call either didn't happen or would call at 7.41. Breakfast was very good plenty of choice and a good service. Ate twice in the bar off the bar menu no complaints very good food and service, I would recommend this hotel and would return is ever in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bagden Hall is a magnificent Country House Hotel set in 40 acres of beautiful grounds. Built in the 1860's by a local mill owner Bagden Hall offers a blend of elegance and informality. The woodland, old stone bridge with it's own Folly and the Lake offer areas of calm in a busy world. Bagden Hall is one of Yorkshires premier wedding venues & also features an award winning restaurant . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Bagden Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagden Hall Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Scissett, West Yorkshire