We stayed 1 night on 13th april. Our room was in the main building, it was huge, clean and tidy, huge bed.
We ate in the restaurant, the food was excellent, the same with the brekfast.
The staff were excellent, even when i enquired about the helicopter in the garden!!
The gardens and surroundings are lovely. Will b lovely to sit out in the summer.
All round excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bagden Hall is a magnificent Country House Hotel set in 40 acres of beautiful grounds. Built in the 1860's by a local mill owner Bagden Hall offers a blend of elegance and informality. The woodland, old stone bridge with it's own Folly and the Lake offer areas of calm in a busy world. Bagden Hall is one of Yorkshires premier wedding venues & also features an award winning restaurant . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Bagden Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagden Hall Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Scissett, West Yorkshire