We stayed here for our wedding anniversary and once the staff knew it was an anniversary stay, we were upgraded to a lovely suite in the main hotel. The room was very in keeping with the style of the hotel. The staff were all great, really welcoming and all seemed to know it was our anniversary.
We had afternoon tea on the lawn- we loved it! There are a few grassy trails around the hotel grounds and a lovely lake.
Dinner was lovely- we had the a la carte menu and the food was delicious.
We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bagden Hall is a magnificent Country House Hotel set in 40 acres of beautiful grounds. Built in the 1860's by a local mill owner Bagden Hall offers a blend of elegance and informality. The woodland, old stone bridge with it's own Folly and the Lake offer areas of calm in a busy world. Bagden Hall is one of Yorkshires premier wedding venues & also features an award winning restaurant . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bagden Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagden Hall Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Scissett, West Yorkshire