stayed here recently for a night for a relaxing day ... we arrived at 4,30 to find afternoon tea was included in our deal as well as evening meal and next day breakfast ...
lovely afternoon tea except for the sandwiches .. i would have liked to have been asked what sandwich i prefer.. as it was it was ham tomatoes and mustard .. salmon or cucumber ... i hate all three so my hubby enjoyed them all ....scone and other cake with cream was nice ... evening meal was lovely but waited over 45 mins for it to arrive even though their was only 3 couples in the restaurant ....room lovely and clean ... went for a bath fixed shower panel ..so i had to climb in to turn on the taps ..and got soaked with freezing shower water as someone had turned ithe switch round ...
but i really enjoyed our stay even though i asked for a touch of lemonade in my wine found out next day on my bill they had charged me £1.21 for it ....daylight robbery lovely well kept grounds though beautiful gardens would return ... but i will take my own splash of lemonade ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bagden Hall is a magnificent Country House Hotel set in 40 acres of beautiful grounds. Built in the 1860's by a local mill owner Bagden Hall offers a blend of elegance and informality. The woodland, old stone bridge with it's own Folly and the Lake offer areas of calm in a busy world. Bagden Hall is one of Yorkshires premier wedding venues & also features an award winning restaurant . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Bagden Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagden Hall Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Scissett, West Yorkshire