We stayed at Bagden Hall for two nights, having traveled from London to attend a friend's wedding. We stayed in room 39 on the first night, which is located in the Lakeside Building, about 50 yards from the main hotel. The room was well appointed with lovely views over the fields. We stayed in room 1 on the second night, which is a suite in the main building. Staff were happy to move our cases to our new room whilst we attended the wedding. Room 1 was also well appointed, with equally impressive views. We ate in the restaurant on the first night and were very impressed with the quality of the food. All staff we encountered were polite and happy to help. We had a small issue with our breakfast room service card not being collected from our door on the second night, but following a quick call to reception we were eating a lovely breakfast in our room 20 minutes later.
This is a lovely location and venue for a wedding and we would gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bagden Hall is a magnificent Country House Hotel set in 40 acres of beautiful grounds. Built in the 1860's by a local mill owner Bagden Hall offers a blend of elegance and informality. The woodland, old stone bridge with it's own Folly and the Lake offer areas of calm in a busy world. Bagden Hall is one of Yorkshires premier wedding venues & also features an award winning restaurant . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Bagden Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagden Hall Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Scissett, West Yorkshire