we booked table for 5 sunday lunch , the hotel is a lovely building in a woodland setting the gardens immaculate . The food did not live up to this average at best , we would return for a drink but not to eat . There was a wedding on at the time but i got the impression food would have been same anyway .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bagden Hall is a magnificent Country House Hotel set in 40 acres of beautiful grounds. Built in the 1860's by a local mill owner Bagden Hall offers a blend of elegance and informality. The woodland, old stone bridge with it's own Folly and the Lake offer areas of calm in a busy world. Bagden Hall is one of Yorkshires premier wedding venues & also features an award winning restaurant . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bagden Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagden Hall Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Scissett, West Yorkshire