I visited Bagden Hall 01/08/14 for a friend's wedding. The grounds are breathtaking and lovely to walk around. We had dinner which was really nice and had food again at the evening do which was also really nice and filling. For dinner we had Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham with vegetables and potatoes. Later on we had Hot Roast Pork sandwiches with wedges and a selection of potato and pasta salad.
The room was clean and tidy, we stayed in the Lakeside Rooms. Our bed was comfy and the shower was very powerful. Would recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bagden Hall is a magnificent Country House Hotel set in 40 acres of beautiful grounds. Built in the 1860's by a local mill owner Bagden Hall offers a blend of elegance and informality. The woodland, old stone bridge with it's own Folly and the Lake offer areas of calm in a busy world. Bagden Hall is one of Yorkshires premier wedding venues & also features an award winning restaurant . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HRS so you can book your Bagden Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagden Hall Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Huddersfield
- Bagden Hall Hotel Scissett, West Yorkshire