Stayed here on the night of my wedding. I cannot fault the staff as all we met were friendly and helpful. We got in late and left earlyish the next morning after breakfast. I was very disappointed by the size of the room-could barely get around the bulky furniture and the bathroom was just ok. But the main problem about our stay was how old the bed was. Every time one of us turned over or went to the bathroom the bed would creak waking the other one up. It wasn't very comfortable at all and needs modernising.
The breakfast was average- great service and cooked to order but with mushrooms that looked like they were from a tin and fatty bacon.
All in all i didn't feel like we had value for money. I had stayed in the premier inn the previous night for half the price with a room 3 times bigger and a much nicer breakfast so there was no comparison. Its a shame because the staff are lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you make your way up the sweeping drive in you will be greeted with a welcoming approach of flowers gardens and rockeries, seated terraces, cascading streams and pools. The hotel itself is Tudor in style and the entrance is modern and allows you to get a taste of what we have on offer. Set in the heart of Lancashire overlooking the Rossendale Valley. Quaint in its setting and modern in its internal decoration, our hotel is warm and friendly and situated perfectly for all your relaxation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Old Mill Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel And Leisure Club
- Best Western Old Mill Hotel & Leisure Club Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester