“Special little place”
Review of Hoysters

Hoysters
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Ramsbottom
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Thought we would just pop in and see this little tapas bar and we were very surprised enjoyed a nice meal and glass of wine. We sat and watched the world go by as it's on a busy corner so sat in the window and relaxed friendly staff well prepared food a little bit different give it a try.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Visited with 2 children and my mum. Think the Tapas threw my mum a bit at first but we all had something nice to eat. I found it a refreshing change with the quirky décor and the children liked it largely because their drinks came in whacky glasses. Had rung in advance to see if I needed to book and was told not. However by the time we were leaving it was really busy and obviously does well. Visited during Easter school holidays for lunch. Staff were accommodating and friendly( my daughters beef sandwich came complete with soggy bun from the gravy which did not impress her but they supplied another dry bun no problem, although I did get a funny look when I asked). Thought the desserts were over priced. Nice for a change and would go back.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016

This is a really nice place to visit for either a few drinks or a nice meal. I would recommend it to anyone after a friendly atmosphere in a quirky place with interesting decorations.

The food itself has never been a disappointment - it's the typical sort of food you may aspect in a tapas place, I particularly enjoy the chicken satay with peanut dip - it's exceptional.

Visit here for the chilled out vibes and tasty food.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Couldn't pre book a table, it didn't matter as it was a great atmosphere to relax in until a table was available. The food was great, ordered a variety of tapas dishes which were very reasonable. Very busy place, decor was quirky which added to the ambience. Great for the younger clientele but certainly didn't feel out of place. The staff were great too. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely place for drinks and food! Nice quirky place with lots of character! Different alcoholic drinks that normal pubs don't serve really friendly stuff and lovely place for casual drinks

Date of visit: February 2016