We stayed three nights last weekend, our Nephew had his wedding celebration on the Saturday, but we stayed Friday Saturday & Sunday.
The views of the lake and gardens are outstanding, in both rain and shine. The fine dining never disappointed but the Ace in the pack are the staff, unobtrusive, elegant and understated. I have stayed in far more expensive places, with ego's and star recommendations to match - they could all learn something from Rampsbeck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening August 2017. Formerly Rampsbeck Hotel, Another Place, The Lake is a hotel on the shores of Ullswater in the Lake District and is the first in a new collection of unique hotels from Another Place. The Lake is a relaxed, convivial hotel from where you can explore the great outdoors. It's a place for coming together round a table or fire pit, or for going it alone on a walk in the hills. It's for days spent splashing about in the lake before drying out on a sofa with a book. It's about the good things in life - having fun, eating well, letting go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Another Place, The Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rampsbeck Country Hotel
- Country Hotel House Rampsbeck
- Rampsbeck Country Penrith
- Another Place, The Lake Watermillock, Cumbria - Lake District