We wanted an overnight stay on a budget on our way from South to Scotland. Was difficult to find a hotel with a view for 1 night for 4 couples
This was cheap and offered the view. We stayed in the stable block. We found the staff very accomadating - and when 1 couple cancelled we didn't loose the deposit! The staff were friendly and dinner and breakfast was lovely . Our room was tired( we had dog friendly room but was clean - and would I come back again - oh yes! suited us a treat for what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the brow of a hill overlooking picturesque Ullswater in the beautiful English Lake District, The Brackenrigg Inn provides excellent accommodation for those wishing to explore this stunning part of the world. With comfortable guest bedrooms, delicious food and drink and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, this 18th-century coaching Inn is the ideal place for walkers, families and couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Brackenrigg Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brackenrigg Hotel Watermillock
- Brackenrigg Inn Watermillock, Cumbria - Lake District