Lochaill Guesthouse
US$151
US$140
US$210
US$151
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Easily one of the best B&Bs I've stayed in. Newly built 'Eco' house in a stunning location overlooking the River Brora. Modern en-suite rooms are fantastic. Excellent breakfasts and packed lunches available too. A perfect location for a fishing/walking trip to this gorgeous area.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Fifewalker
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I stayed at lochaill for a few days over easter and I can only say good things about it, the owners were lovely & friendly and made us feel very welcome. The house is a stunning modern house set within a beautiful backdrop of the scottish highlands, it is set right on the side of the river brora which is ideal for fishing (which is not for me) I purley enjoyed the peace and quiet. The rooms are clean and tidy and the breakfast was good quality and we were offered a large selection including the ususal cereals, full english breakfast etc.

All in all it was a brilliant holiday and we will definitly return soon

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple