“Amazing”
Review of Sid's spice

Sid's spice
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Brora
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Comfortable and spacious Indian restaurant providing Asian dishes to eat in or take away - "Great food and a friendly environment. This is one of the best Asian restaurants that I have eaten at in The Highlands." says a local visitor - our local 'executive' takeaway is very popular and fantastic value! - find the menu on our website.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Food was excellent and the Staff were fantastic. The Restaurant has a very high standard and we would love to come back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staying for a couple of nights at a B & B in Golspie and asked for advice on where to eat on our first evening. Owner mentioned a few options, and then said that if we didn't mind the few miles drive to Brora, and liked Asian food, then Sid's Spice had a good reputation. He wasn't wrong! We enjoyed our meal so much that we returned - choosing something different to eat - the following evening.

Service from the very capable and pleasant waiter, Sumon, could not be faulted, and the food was fresh, piping hot, and was as good (if not better) than we've ever had. So if you're in that area, can heartily recommend it to you.

Having spent quite a lot of holidays in this wonderful corner of Scotland over the last 30+ years, the one foodie thing we've previously raved about and looked forward to in Brora was the ice cream. Well, now we've got two foodie reasons to stop there again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying locally in our caravan, and fancied some easy food on a Friday night. I was a little doubtful that a restaurant with basic signage directly on the A9 could be any good but I was wrong.

I placed my order for takeaway and noticed that 3 or 4 tables were occupied, and crucially, it was well used by locals - that says a lot about a place. I went to the local shop whilst waiting for my food. After roughly 20 minutes it was ready, although the staff thought that was too long and I was given a free drink whilst waiting.

Very, very tasty curry, with plenty of meat (some places have poor ratio of meat to sauce). Takeaway tubs filled to the brim and all freshly cooked. The lamb was lean and tender; the chicken was flavoursome.

Highly recommend, if you are staying locally or just passing through - parking space for several cars.

If we are back in Brora, we will definitely return to Sid’s!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by the lovely couple who we had the pleasure of staying with in their B+B Inverbrora and it didn’t disappoint. We didn’t book but were met with a warm welcome. My husband said his Spice Milly Gilly was the best curry he had ever tasted and I polished off my Chicken Shaslik with boiled rice which was beautiful. We would highly recommend this fabulous restaurant and would definitely eat here again if we were lucky enough to visit Brora again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food- all enjoyed every bit. Clean plates.
Pleasant staff, restaurant clean and tidy , will definitely return soon