“Our amazing day”
Review of Invergordon Tours

Invergordon Tours
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Invergordon
More attraction details
Owner description: All of our guides are local men and women who are passionate about Scotland and sharing it with our guests. They have lived and grown up here so they know the nooks and crannies better than anyone. Scotland's hidden gems and breathtaking landscapes await you! We love Scotland and our goal is to help you fall in love with it too.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Invergordon Tours organised a great tour to the Isle of Skye for me and my friends.

Highly recommend - great service and really knowledgable driver.

Gavin N, Owner at Invergordon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review.

We had a great couple of days on Skye and lots of laughs. It was a pleasure to show you and your friends a part of Scotland which you had never been to before. We love Scotland and sharing it with people makes us happy.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"his job"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I had a recent short break in the highlands and went on a tour with Invergordon Tours. It was such a special day, with beautiful scenery. It was our anniversary and Gavin our guide went out of his way to make our day memorable. We had champagne on Dornoch beach and felt like royalty all day (shame we had to come home).

It always touches me when people decide to share such a special occasion with me in the Highlands. I love organising little extras like champagne on the beach as I know the details are what make these days truly unforgettable.

Great to meet you both and I wish you many more happy years together!!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Our tour of the Highland area of Scotland was wonderful. We were greeted at our port by Will Beamis in full Scottish attire. Will drove us to all the areas we wished to see which included the fields of Culloden, Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle plus some areas he suggested. He was from the area and knew it well. Will was a pleasure to be with and we felt so lucky to have had this great experience.

2  Thank bobnmil

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Will said he had a fantastic day with you both and I'm really happy we managed to tick all of your boxes for your day in the Scottish Highlands.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I could say that Gavin was professional right from the start, because he was. I could say that he was prompt to meet us at the port, because it's true. I could even tell you about the wonderful places he took us, because they were. The thing is, these characteristics could be met by most any other tour, but Invergordon Private Tours is anything but any other tour. What you get instead of the ordinary is a behind the scenes exploration of a country that is obviously loved by your guide. My best friend and I were treated like family on a day of Scottish discoveries. In just one day full of laughter and surprises, I can honestly say we made a new friend and have many cherished memories to keep forever.

Oh and I now have a constant craving for haggis, if Gavin recommends you try it, give in :)

3  Thank Leanna M

You are too kind!! It was such a great day though, the sun was shining and you were both an absolute pleasure to spend the day with. I'll be sure to look you up when I finally make it over to Montreal.

Your friend, Gavin

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Gavin picked us up from the cruise ship in an immaculate BMW attired in kilt and full regalia. We had a limited time and he took us to some of the best spots on the trip. Have seen a lot of castles in my time but the Falconry Display at the castle was something never to be forgotten. He took us to multiple sites and stopped for lunch with us at our invitation in a local pub. Gavin stayed out of our way when necessary but otherwise was a knowledgeable happy guide. There were two of us and the ship's excursion for two was astronomically priced and saw half as much as we were able to with Gavin.

6  Thank John W

Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing to spend your day touring the Highlands with Invergordon Tours. It makes us happy to show people the Scotland they wouldn't manage to see on one of the ship's excursions.