“Not the greatest”

Tuckers Inn
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Invergordon
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Scottish
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Not the greatest”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Second time visiting tuckers, went with my fiancé, had the same meal I had on my first visit, did not enjoy it, ordered a chicken salad type meal, my salad was swimming in dressing at the bottom of my plate, very expensive! No atmosphere and very disappointing!! Won't go back in a hurry

5 Thank Nicsjm

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Sorry Tuckers Inn, you have just blown it for me. I have been a few times to this restaurant, the food was good but the time to serve was never great. Today I went on my lunch hour and waited 40 minutes for the food to be served. Mine was fine but my partners was cold..... we sent it back and by the time it came back to him (overcooked) I had finished mine! The service is far too slow. what was supposed to have been a nice Friday lunch time ended up being very frustrating. I will not be back.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Janet L
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Great food and service to celebrate our engagement”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Booking was easily done, request for conservatory table honoured and the food and service on the night was outstanding, many thanks.

Banchory, United Kingdom
“Fantastic hotel with great staf”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

During our trip around Scotland, we decided to stop for the one night in Tuckers Inn. We were warmly greeted by very friendly staff at reception. We had a cosy comfortable very nice and clean room. We found there good quality for very good money. I can't say too much about the restaurant. We were there for breakfast only. Was very good tasty and nicely presented. Ate in a very nice sunny conservatory with views of the Cromarty Firth. I highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
Port Bannatyne, United Kingdom
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Have been staying in the hotel for a while now and have tried most of the menu. I would definitely say the food is good. The presentation is great and the staff are friendly, professional and helpful.

1 Thank Peter S